Monitoring equipment has the capability to identify the participant assigned to each individual unit.
Each monitoring device has its own serial number.
Each participant is assigned to their corresponding equipment/serial number for identification and monitoring.
- Upon sentencing by the court, defendants are issued an enrollment form which states when installation needs to occur.
- Defendant schedules an appointment with the staff of GPS Monitoring Solutions Inc. for enrollment.
GPS Monitoring Solutions Inc. will install device at location requested by the court.
- GPS Monitoring Solutions Inc. staff will verify identity by picture identification, government identification, driver’s license, or passport; with corresponding minute order; address, and employment.
- Defendant will sign lease agreement with GPS Monitoring Solutions Inc. and pay for initial set up and monitoring fees. Monitoring fees may be paid via payment plan to fit participant’s budget.
- Staff enters all client information into monitoring center
- Staff enters all court ordered restrictions such as home detention
- Defendant is equipped with alcohol and or gps monitoring device
- Staff send enrollment letter via fax/email to the court
- Staff will fax completion and or violation letters to the court on the same day of occurrence
- Corporate office of GPS Monitoring Solutions Inc. will submit weekly and or monthly reports to the court with requested details, including enrollees, completions, violations, etc.
The Enrollment process generally takes approximately 15 minutes.
All defendants who have been ordered by the court to enroll into our monitoring program are immediately and automatically accepted by GPSMS.
Medically impaired defendants are monitored and equipped in the same fashion as defendants without medical impairments.
In the event it becomes necessary for a staff member to perform enrollment procedures on medically impaired defendants at defendant’s home, the enrollment will be scheduled by our staff. In home enrollments shall be performed at no additional cost.